This is an action planning meeting to discuss independent oversight, unification with other concerned organizations and community convening across demographics. This is a meeting to discuss solutions and supporting actions.
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
John Jay College of Criminal Justice
524 West 59th Street | Between 10th Ave. and 11th Ave.
Moot Court (6th Floor)
New York, NY 10019
- Arva R. Rice, New York Urban League (Moderator)
- Phil Pierre, NYULYP / The Leadership Program, NYC Department of Education
- Lumumba Bandele, NAACP Legal Defense & Education Fund
- Tamika Mallory, Justice League NYC
- L. Joy Williams, Brooklyn NAACP
- The Honorable Jumaane Williams, New York City Council
- The Honorable Kevin Parker, New York State Senate
RSVP by 8/9 Required: firstname.lastname@example.org