(ASCAP) Classified College Club Page
Classified College Club, established in 2013, is a year-long after-school program designed to help NYC students in 10th, 11th and 12th grade with everything they need to know about getting in, financing and graduating from college. We know that navigating the college admissions process is challenging, and we want to help students level the playing field.
We will begin offering Classified College Club sessions to sophomores in Spring 2016 to help prepare them for their junior year of high school and all they will need to know about developing a strong well-rounded portfolio for post-secondary options.
Our topics cover:
- College Admissions 101
- Social Media & Your College Applications
- Figuring out what post-graduation options are the best fit
- Understanding how to pay for college through scholarships and financial aid
- Exploring what life looks like in college and beyond
- Clubs, Organizations and
- What is Mentorship?
- Preparing resumes that help access job, internships, and college-related opportunities
- Connecting with Your College Community
Program Schedule & Location
Program schedule will be updated in early September
All sessions will take place at our Harlem office located at:
204 West 136th Street
New York, NY 10030
For more information about the Classified College Club, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow what the College Club is up to on Instagram: @nyulcollegeclub